Spring comes in between winter and summer; both seasons leave some impact on individual health. As time passes, in spring, the day is bigger than night. It slows down the food digestion system in the human body. Many dieticians suggest spring fitness tips, including some selective food items daily in spring. Easily digestible food keeps body metabolism fit and helps in maintaining health in spring.
Spring Recommended Meals
Spring recommended food includes eating roasted gram nuts, drinking milk adding raw turmeric in it, radish, ginger, old barley-wheat, porridge, and flour made from whole mung bean; such healthy selective dietary is precious, and people feel energetic throughout the day. Spring fitness tips related to digestion are necessary and required to be followed. Digestion is not appropriate in spring as your stomach gets weak these days.
Spring Tips To Be Followed In Daily Routine
As fluctuations in the weather have an impact on the digestive process and body metabolism in spring, spring fitness tips work magically for you. On spring days, one must use plenty of dry, bitter, pungent, and astringent juices. Everyone must take 3-4 grams of big mustard powder with honey on an empty stomach during the morning on spring days. This will help you maintain your metabolism, and you will have the best of your day. It is very helpful to take pure ghee, honey, and milk regularly for 15 days. This will get the phlegm out and boost the digestive system. Rather than routine grains in the diet in spring, we must use at least one-year-old barley, wheat, and rice. Stored grains or old grains are lighter and easy to digest, which will increase the digestibility! These are the days when you can regain your fitness routine just following simple tricks like –
- Waking up before sunrise, retiring from daily activities, and doing exercise, aerobic, jogging, yoga asana.
- Every day In the morning, massage your body with coconut oil or sesame oil and stay in the sunlight for 20-30 minutes. It strengthens muscles and bones through this massage.
- As digestion rate is slow in spring, you must not use cold, greasy, rich, sour, and sweet substances in the diet as they increase calorie and raise your weight rapidly, which imbalance your fitness routine.
- You must not eat urad, potato, onion, sugarcane, new jaggery, buffalo milk, and water chestnut on spring days.
- You should follow an active routine with physical activities; this can maintain your physical strength. You must not sit in one place for a long time on spring days as it is not as good for your health.
- Spring days are so heavy to digest any food; therefore, you must not use cold drinks, ice cream, flour products, fermented products as these items have high calories, and carbonated drinks badly affect digestion.
- Avoid eating rice at nighttime as it is not good for health; also, avoid consuming rice in the daily diet in spring.
The above-mentioned spring fitness tips with healthy food habits for the spring season are necessary to follow. This will keep you going energetic in the spring season. The problem with coughing is more, and digestion is not perfect due to a weak stomach; all this can be handled by following simple steps.