People who are into fitness and regular workouts are benefitted in terms of their health. But everything needs consistent discipline to reap those benefits. That is where technology comes into the show. The best workout apps act as your trainer or as a progress tracker. The best workout apps lay down a routine that is long enough to benefit you in the long run, also track your daily progress to motivate you.
So, here are some of the best workout apps that might help you get started and light the spark to your motivation so that you can get on with your fitness goals.
List Of the Best Workout Apps Available
Find yourself one that suits your needs—
- Workout Trainer: Home Fitness Coach— If you just want to work out without possessing any proper equipment, then this is one of the best workout apps that you can get. It contains more than a thousand home workout programs that require little to almost no equipment. This app contains customized workout programs guided and curated by fitness experts, with proper instructions presented in videos, photos, or voice guidance. You are also provided with some detailed analysis of your heart rate as per your performance. This app is free with in-app purchases.
- 8fit Workouts & Meal Planner— This app includes a guided work chart that helps you to eat better, lose fat, and get fit with personalized workout programs, meal plans, and content that help you to understand better how different nutrients and different workout plans benefits you. At the same time, it also allows you to set up a custom routine and helps you to maintain it. This app is free with in-app purchases.
- Nike Training Club: This app contains more than two hundred workout ideas that let you do your strength, cardio, and yoga without the need for gym and gym equipment. This app is free with in-app purchases. And if you aspire to be a competitive athlete, this app has got a library that offers you more complex and advanced workout video sessions.
- Daily Workouts Fitness Trainer: This app is completely free. If you want quick workout sessions, be it 5minutes or half an hour, this can be one of the best workout apps for more impactful results. Many professionals demonstrate every workout programs that target mainly muscle groups through video sessions.
- Fitness & Bodybuilding Pro— This app is free with in-app purchases. With videos and text instructions, this app will walk you through any workout program that is targeted at specific muscle groups. Thus, be your trainer and train yourself with the help of this app.
- Calorie Counter- MyFitnessPal— Being a MyFitnessPal member is like having a trainer, or coach, and a dietician at your fingertips. You can use innovative tools to make food and as well as do a workout using this app. You can set your daily goals, customize your body mass and fitness goals as well. This app provides you with more than 250 healthy recipes and more than 150 workout programs with expert’s advice to hit your goals even faster. And lastly, you can also track your daily progress in detail. This app is free with in-app purchases.
Benefits You Get Using The Best Workout Apps
- Firstly, these apps give you the motivation to proceed with your journey further.
- They monitor your progress and notify your daily goals.
- They track your footsteps too.
- They even monitor your diet plans for maintaining weight and lose body fat.
- These apps are all in one health tool, and you can call them your workout partner too.